Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring/Summer 2011

"Sailors Waiting For The Tide"

Here come the new works for the Spring and Summer art season.  You can find these works at:

  •  my web sites
  • at Lemon 'N Lyme, 19 Halls Road, Old Lyme, CT 06371
  •  or at the Chatham Arts & Crafts Fairs held July 22-24 and August 13-14 at 702 Main Street, Chatham, MA.
Some of my field studies and miscellaneous experiments can be found at the Creative Arts Center in Chatham, MA on July 2, 2011 between 9AM and 12PM.  It's a scramble, so be there as the door opens as I will have about 12 works, all priced to sell!


You can follow my work on this blog, including my field painting notes and videos that I upload.  In addition, you can see my full range of work at my Fine Art America website:  This site allows you to (1) contact me directly to purchase the original: OR (2) purchase prints that you select, in frames and matting that you select, delivered where you specify; OR (3) purchase greeting cards.

Some of my recently completed, original works can be had directly from Lemon ' N Lyme   and include these:

" Blue on Blue"

 "Carefree Summer Days"

 Waiting For the Tide at Dawn (sold)

"Snapper Blue or Sea Robin?"

"Waiting For the Tide"

No comments:

Post a Comment